- Iran arms embargo ends as Tehran says it eyes exports, Iran has had major advances in drones in recent years.
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems in Israel shows off new technology at Euronaval 2020: “The NRWS C-UAS capitalizes on Rafael’s world-renowned, long-standing Typhoon family of combat-proven naval defence solutions. The NRWS C-UAS incorporates a diverse mix of synchronized smart multi-spectral sensors, weapons and intelligent effectors that translate to very high hit accuracies. These include Automatic Target Recognition, Classification and Tracking (ATR) capabilities. The NRWS C-UAS is a new class of anti-drone solutions, whose capabilities single it out from other NRWS.’
- The New Arab: In-depth – “US troop withdrawal raises the spectre of drone warfare”
- Armenia lost 101 T-72 tanks in recent fighting, reports claim; many struck by drones, in war with Azerbaijan.
- Turkey supply of up to 20 UAVs to Azerbaijan under spotlight during conflict. Drones may have destroyed $1 billion of Armenian equipment, Baku says.
- China launches and tests “swarms of suicide drones.”
- Israel’s Ziv hospital may deliver things with medical drones.
- Tal Inbar: “Destroyed TEL and Scud missile in Armenia, after Azerbaijan attack. To the best of my knowledge it is the first documented outcome of an armed UAV against ballistic missile.”
- Real Clear Defense: Will the Air Force’s New Smart Weapons Leave Airmen Without a Job?
- Raytheon advertises importance of counter UAS solutions.
- Azerbaijan puts out more video of drone strikes. Total losses as of Oct. 12. Video of S-300 being struck. Azerbaijan has IAI Harop, Harpy, Elbit Skystriker, Aeronautics line of drones, and Turkey’s Bayraktar.
- Nigeria: Could Turkish drones be the silver bullet in Nigeria’s decade long war against insurgency. Turkey has in recent years become a major player when it comes to the world of drones. Weve seen what Turkish drones did in Syria.
- Iran says an Azerbaijan drone, likely made in Israel according to social media users, fell inside Iran’s border. Details.
- Could anti-missile lasers also be used against drones? Israel and the US are cooperating.
- More downed loitering munitions in Nagorna-Karabakh.
- Types of air defense (above), but do they work against drones.
- Armenia, October 20: “Today, in the result of hostilities in the Artsakh-Azerbaijani conflict zone, the air defense units of the Defense Army shot down 5 enemy UAVs.”
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.