- Video: Azerbaijani loitering munition strike “against the Armenian 2K12 Kub air defense system TEL.”
- Iran claims it made ‘Arash kamikaze drones’ with range of 100km, see story here and here. It may be a Kian drone.
- Iran claims it used drones with bombs also for the “first time,” included the Karrar with a 500 lb bomb.
- Was this a secretive US RQ-18- finally caught on footage? See article at The Drive. See also at Aviation week.
- Not exactly drone news, bu Mitsubishi is making Japan’s stealth fighter.
- India rejects US arms drones, despite pressure, details here and here and here. Government of India however welcomed new agreements with US on other issues. More details.
- The Pentagon is building a school to teach the force how to defeat drones,’ via Defense News.
- 32 French drone sorties as part of operation Barkhane.
- Taliban drone spotted in Helmand.
- Japan to shut off China from supplying drone parts. Reminder that Canada also suspended such sales to Turkey as the US is increasingly pushing drones.
- Israel’s ‘ghost units’ preps for war with Hezbollah.
- Total Armenian loses in war with Azerbaijan, some from UAVs.
- Secret Taliban ‘air force’ uncovered.
- Armenia says it downed Azerbaijan drone according to Tass.
- UAV-manned teaming trials. “Leonardo successfully demonstrated integrated capabilities between a manned aircraft and an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). This took place in the UK during Manned-Unmanned Teaming (MUM-T) trials between a Leonardo AW159 Wildcat helicopter and a semi-autonomous UAV from Callen-Lenz Associates.”
- Do drones make open-topped vehicles more vulnerable.
- Rob Lee: “What if I told you that our next war probably won’t look like Iraq or Afghanistan, and that we will still have JLTV, M-ATV, and MRAPs for IED-heavy environments? MRAPs will stop IEDs, but they likely won’t stop UCAVs, loitering munitions, or cheap ATGMs (see below).”
- Turkish drone maker Aselsan pods for TB2.
- Jason Brodsky “Following the warning from the U.S. embassy about Riyadh, the Arab Coalition on Wednesday said it destroyed six bomb-laden drones launched by the #Iran-backed Houthis toward #SaudiArabia as well as a ballistic missile targeting the southern city of Jizan.”
- “Akram al-Kaabi (al-Nujaba leader) and Yahya Rahim-Safvi meeting. I think the map markings (inside my red circles) include Afif, Al Duwadimi, Abha, and Jazan. All have been attacked in recent years by Houthis missiles and drones.” See here‘.
- Armenia claims it downed 223 Azerbaijan UAVs.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.